Friday, April 9, 2010

Last Day

This is the last day of my summer vacation.
The 2-week vacation is almost over in about 12 hours.

Tomorrow, though, it's a Saturday, I will have to wake up 5 or 5:30-ish in the morning and get ready for summer school. No, I didn't fail or anything. The program I'm taking up for college really has summer classes. Meaning I would have to endure not having a proper 2-month summer vacation at beaches or just bumming around the house and doing whatever I like for 3 years. For 3 years, yep, you heard me, 3 years, I will have nothing of such, instead I'm going to spend it in classrooms and hospital rooms and in complete uniform plus the bun hairdo. I do not have objections on the hairdo. Summer here can be quite hot and the hairdo helps cool thy body. hehe. at least there is one bright side to it. :)

anyway, i think there are some other bright sides on having summer classes. See, summer semester is 6 days a week. Ok, I bet you're thinking, "Where is the bright side to that?" well, I get to see my friends almost daily. And I will also have allowance per week, which doesn't happen during summers with no classes. Hehe. See? It's just a matter of seeing the lighter side of things. There are a lot of down sides and I wouldn't talk about it anymore 'coz I don't want you to read my rants about not having the usual high school 2-month summer vacation. Coz also that would bore you to hell.

Anyway, I think this would be all for now. If I type much more longer, that would be another recipe to boredom for readers. Hehe.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment