Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie

if you really know me, you also know this.
like my favorite songs, i also have a number of favorite movies.
but i think the two most favorite movies of mine are Breakfast At Tiffany's and The Notebook.

Breakfast At Tiffany's for me is timeless. well, aside from featuring my favorite actress of all time, Audrey Hepburn. I also like the plot. It isn't as good as the other Academy award winning movies but i still like it. Another plus is the outfits Audrey had worn in the movie. Elegant, chic and simple. :)
I actually like all Audrey Hepburn movies, Breakfast At Tiffany's and Charade are my favorites among her movies.

The Notebook. This movie, no matter how many times I've watched it, still makes me cry. Especially the ending parts. Enough said. I can't describe it in words how this movie became one of my favorites. It just became one. :) I also have read the book which was written by Nicholas Sparks and I also liked it.

links are provided for trailers of each movie.
and this is day 2, my favorite movies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment