Thursday, April 7, 2011

Throwing Caps in the Air

As much as I wanted to do the action of my blog entry title here, I wasn't able to. We weren't allowed. I guess it's only on movies (or on the photo below) that I see this happening. :-/

Anyway...

Hurray to the fresh graduates!
You're done with the studying chapter of your life! (unless, you're gonna go for MA/MS).
It's time for job huntings and job interviews. Good luck! You're now facing the real world. :)

As for me, I am 2 slash 2 1/2 years away from my own graduation in college.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Earlier I saw our box of photos and went through it. And I found my own graduation photos. Hehe. It's fun reliving the moments of my graduations. I've gone through 2 graduations, Grade School and High School. And here are my photos. :) Be the judge of the differences/similarities between the present me and the past me. Hehe. :)
HS Grad
GS Grad

I know it's kinda late for a grad-congratulation post. But hey, I still feel it, and it's not really late for the Seniors in my univ. They are partially graduated, hehe, they've graduated clinically, but on the 26th or the 27th they will have their academic graduation. For tradition, I guess. And in two years slash two and a half years time, I will be the one marching the aisle and the stage to get my own diploma. :)

Till then, I will have to go through a lot of lectures, a lot of clinical duties and a lot of requirements plus a thesis to defend. Ooohh, challenges! :D :P

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment