Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Massive Black Milk Attack

This is one of the nights that I am actually not studying for a quiz nor doing a homework for tomorrow. Wow. This is kind of rare. Haha. And I'm already starting my countdown because summer school is almost done. Hmm. Like it actually makes a difference. End of classes for my major subject this summer is on the 18th but minor subjects will end the week after next, which is the last week of May. Enrollment for the first semester of 2nd Year is on the first week of June. And 4 days after that, I think, it's the start of classes. Which only means, I only have a week to breathe after having summer school. Heck nice. :|

Anyway, as the french say, "C'est la vie." Hmm. Yeah.

PS The title doesn't connect with the content, it's a song and the artist of that particular song. It's what I'm listening to while typing this entry. :)

xx
mary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment